1. The Federal Data Protection Act and other applicable legal regulations apply to all personal information of the customer provided to us. All personal information of the customer which are necessary to fulfil the order will be saved according to the data privacy laws. This information is used only under the fulfilment of the contract and will not be given to third parties. Moreover, conTimbre has the right to to store and use the informations and data according to the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
2. The following regulations inform the customer about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of his data:
- conTimbre uses the technology known as “cookies” in order to recognise the same customer when they use the website of conTimbre often. Cookies are small text files, which the internet browser saves on the computer of the customer. If the customer visits the conTimbre website again, the cookies contain information to recognise the customer automatically. The information thus obtained is used to optimise the choice and facilitates the customer the access to the website.
If you do not want your browser to accept cookies, you can change the applicable setting in your browser. Disabling cookies therefore may prevent the website from working properly. You may not be able to use all the options or access all of the information offered on this website.
- By order of the competent authorities, conTimbre may provide information in single cases about personal data for the purpose of prosecution, for danger prevention by the police authorities of the federal states, by the authorities of the protection of the constitution, by the Federal Intelligence Service or the military Counterintelligence or for the enforcement of intellectual property.
- The customer has the right to freely obtain information about their stored personal information. Additionally, the customer has the right according to legal requirements to correct, lock or erase their data.